JOHNEX ECONOTRIM BUTTBUSTER is a one-piece custom length bright yellow semi rigid 21mm coiled charge designed for rapid charging of perimeter boreholes in underground tunnelling and shaft sinking.The JOHNEX ECONOTRIM BUTTBUSTER RG (Reactive Ground) is designed for rapid charging of perimeter boreholes in underground mines where elevated temperatures and reactive ground are common
Specifically designed for delivering smooth walls and a safer controlled blast in development headings and shaft sinking.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High energy flared end eliminates the need for a separate primer.
- High velocity of detonation (VOD) minimizes geological stress and reduces overbreak to an average of 4%
- Decoupled charge produces precision shearing which minimises the need for rebogging
- Charging time is reduced by up to 50%
- Reduces scaling times substantially (50%-70%)
- Reduces shotcrete coating by and average of 30%
- Precision blasting provides improved safety in ground control and reduces potential rockfall
- Oxygen balanced explosive (no nitroglycerine)
- Prefitted Autostem spiders® eliminate the need for stemming
- Jumbo downtime is reduced due to precision shearing and less scaling
- Vastly superior shelf life to comparable perimeter products
- Customised charges are manufactured to suit individual borehole depths