JOHNEX ECHIDNA is a product retention device for all production charging applications. The semi-rigid spines flex and tighten upon insertion into a production hole, giving superior retention of both ANFO and emulsion.
The ECHIDNA is designed for use in ‘up’ or ‘down’ holes up to 89mm diameter, whilst not impacting nonel shock tube or electronic wires.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Anti-static plastic
- Purpose designed for underground production charging with bulk explosives
- Compatible with both ANFO and emulsion production hoses
- Tapered nose cone for navigating broken ground
- Can be doubled up for increased security
- Allows ground water to escape to the collar of the hole
- Offers superior product retention with JOHNEX emulsion
- Can be used for sealing off breakthrough ‘down’ holes
- Minsup clip attachment point for conveying items into a hole or withdrawing the ECHIDNA