Health & Safety Commitment Statement
JOHNEX explosives is a company with a proven track record in providing innovative explosive products to mining environments. An essential element of our vibrant organisation is the provision of a safe and supportive working environment for our workers, contractors and visitors. To this end, JOHNEX explosives is fully committed to the principles of occupational health and safety and to providing healthy and safe work environments for all persons involved in our activities.
JOHNEX explosives is committed to:
- The ongoing development and improvement of our occupational health & safety system with a focus on the reduction of illness and injury for all workers and other persons.
- Observing, implementing and fulfilling the requirements under the WHS 2011 and OSH 1984 Acts, relevant OH&S Regulations and other health & safety requirements to which the company subscribes.
- Ongoing and active dialogue and consultation around health and safety with all persons involved in JOHNEX explosives activities to ensure the safety of all.
- Ensuring our management, workers, visitors and contractors receive the appropriate health & safety training to enable them to conduct their work safely.
- Having our Senior Management lead by example and demonstrating a visible commitment to health and safety to motivate educate and support our managers and workers.
- The regular monitoring and review of our health & safety performance in-line with our health & safety objectives and targets.
- Ensuring all levels of management, workers, visitors and contractors carry out their health and safety responsibilities.